Sunday, November 22, 2009

Get Inspired


I am sure there are times when you open your closet and you feel you don't have nothing to wear and several thoughts would cross your mind. You feel that nothing fits properly or you need brand new things. The true is tho: You might need a little of inspiration!!


The best thing I can tell you is to go and just grab and get some ideas off Internet, magazines, MY BLOG, friends, or even your favorite movie star and I guarantee you that then you would find something to wear. You just need to think outside the box and really have fun. Start matching, laying, and pairing different items to create a complete look.

Let the fashion statement be yourself. when I am dressing I am thinking of me at all times.It might sound a little bit narcissistic, but I do want my personality and my points of view to get across, so for me is very important that I feel 100% comfortable with things I am wearing, so I can rock it!

Fashion is life and life is fashion!

so next time you need a new outfit look twice and you might find a complete new wardrobe.

see you guys next time and I hope to hear your comments and all your fashion adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am looking forward to hear from you!